CFA Institute is a global, not-for-profit organization comprised of the world’s largest association of investment professionals. With over 100,000 members and 136 regional societies around the world, who are dedicated to developing and promoting the highest educational, ethical, and professional standards in the investment industry.
CFA offer a range of educational and career resources, including the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) designations, and are a leading voice on global issues of fairness, market efficiency, and investor protection.
Our ongoing global initiatives include:
- Organizing professional development, education, and networking events for our members and regional societies
- Supporting the tens of thousands of candidates who enroll to take the exams necessary to earn the CFA credential each year at over 100 global test centers
- Supporting the Global Investment Research Challenge for university students
- Advocating the highest standards for the operation and regulation of financial markets around the world
- Partnering with universities, employers, and regulatory agencies