| | | Share |
- The Diploma will be assessed by one closed book written examination which lasts 3 hours.
- The pass mark is 50%.
- The initial registration fee of £167.
- The candidate must take their first examination within the certain number of sessions following registration.
- Re-exam may be attempted within the registration period, at a certain cost per attempt. Any candidate, who has not successfully completed the course during the registration period and wishing to continue, would need to re-register for the Diploma paying the appropriate fee.
- ACCA operates over 300 examination centers at each examination session.
- There are two examination sessions each year - in June and in December.