You will need to send following documents to ACCA for registering:
- DD/credit card details of GBP 167 for ACCA DipIFR examination entry
- Your completed ACCA DipIFR registration form
- A passport sized photograph
- Photocopies of all documents needed for ACCA Dip IFR registration (see registration form)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copies of your accountancy qualification (such as degree certificate and/or CA/CPA passing certificate)
- Copies of work experience proof (2 years of relevant work experience proof for non-CAs such as experience certificate, joining letter, relieving letter etc.)
* Official translations are required where documents are not in English
PSBF will provide you support for registration if you enroll with us for training classes.
Please note it is your responsibility to ensure you have provided the right documentation to ACCA within time. PSBF cannot be held responsible and will not be able to provide any support to candidates if ACCA require more evidence or do not accept evidence provided or in case of any other discrepancy in registration process .
The last date for reaching the registration forms to ACCA is:
15 April (for June exams) and 15 October (December exams).