Students and members in 170 countries *
Office and centres in nearly 80 countries *
Partners worldwide *
ACCA is the global body for professional accountants, with over 345,000 students and members in 170 countries. ACCA's headquarters are in London and it has an extensive network of over 75 offices and other centers around the world.
ACCA is a professional accountancy qualification that benefits from global recognition. It provides job
opportunities in following sectors:
- Financial Services: The course gives you in-depth learning that joining the financial services sector is the next natural step. Globalisation and IFRS has opened global opportunities.
- Public Practice: A large number of ACCA candidates join the public sector, especially the Big Four.
- Industry/Commerce: Working for multi-national organisations is another lucrative opportunity. Big names continuous employ ACCA qualified professionals.
- Public Sector: ACCA qualified professionals can also work for:
- Local Government Organisations
- Education & Health Departments
- Non-Profit organisations to promote global standards
|In recognition of the quality of its training, PSBF has been certified with the highly prestigious Gold Approved status by ACCA, the world's largest accounting body. Our faculty comprises of highly experienced Industry experts and renowned tutors based in different countries across the globe. They connect with our students through highly interactive web and video conferencing classroom.|