CIMA - A Finance and Management Qualification
CIMA is the world's largest professional body of management accountants. All around the world there are 171,000 members and students working in 165 countries. The body offers the most relevant finance qualification for business.
Management accounting combines accounting, finance and management with the leading edge techniques needed to drive successful businesses.
Chartered management accountants manage the most viable aspects of Business such as:
- advise managers about the financial implications of projects
- explain the financial consequences of business decisions
- formulate business strategy
- monitor spending and financial control
- conduct internal business audits
- explain the impact of the competitive landscape.
CIMA professionals works with small and medium sized business, Public sector, Business sector to support, train and develop staff. CIMA qualification could take you round the world around as it is recognized a global qualification because everyone studies the same syllabus.
Qualified students and members are in key financial management roles across these sectors: Such As
- Chief administrative officer
- Head of customer operations
- Head of group strategy and planning
- Relationship manager
- Business analyst/information analyst
- Sales planning manager
- Business manager
- Change consultant
- Management consultant
- Project manager